OFFICIAL REGULATIONS OF THE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
‘Win guaranteed gifts and three more trips to Austria!’
SECTION 1. ORGANISER AND OFFICIAL REGULATIONS OF THE CAMPAIGN
The Advertising Campaign ‘Win guaranteed gifts and three more trips to Austria!’(hereinafter referred to as the ‘Campaign’) shall be arranged and carried on by Dufremol LLC, a commercial company from the Republic of Moldova, located in 12 TighinaStreet, suite 414, MD-2001,Chisinau City, unique registration number: 1002600042306 (hereinafter referred to as the‘Organiser’).
SECTION 2. SITE OF THE CAMPAIGN
The Campaign shall be arranged and carried on in the whole territory of the Republic of Moldova.
SECTION 3. DURATION OF THE CAMPAIGN
The Campaign shall start on 22nd December 2016 (00:00 midnight) and shall last up to and including 20th January 2017 (00:00 midnight) (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Duration of the Campaign’). The Campaign shall be carried on in conformity withthe provisions of these Official Regulations of the Advertising Campaign ‘Win guaranteed gifts and three more trips to Austria’ (hereinafter referred to as the‘Official Regulations’or ‘Regulations’). The Organiser shall reserve the right to change both the period and operating system of the Campaign throughout the conduct thereof. The Regulations and amendments hereto shall be posted on the Organiser’s web page.
SECTION 4. ADVERTISING
- The Official Regulations shall be drafted and made public in conformity with the applicable laws of the Republic of Moldovaby posting them on the Organiser’s web page dutyfree.md and on the Organiser’s Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/en.dutyfree.md/, and shall be available for any person, inclusively at all sales outlets that take part in the Campaign. Any person may get information about the Regulations through a (standard-tariff) telephone call to the Infoline (022) 228027, from 09:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, except for official holidays, throughout the duration of the Campaign.
SECTION 5. RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE
- The Campaign shall be open to participation of all individuals,who have reached the age of 18 and who visit and make purchases at DUFREMOL LLC shop in Chisinau International Airport and at the border shops participating in the Campaign, as well as those who buy goods on the web site dutyfree.mdand receive them via the ‘Shop and Collect’ service throughout the conduct of the Campaign.
- The following persons shall not be allowed to participate in this Campaign:
- Representatives (including but not limited to the employees) of DufremolLLC
- Representatives (including but not limited to the employees) of the employee leasing services providers of the Organiser, regardless of the Organiser’s location where such personnelare assigned to
- Representatives (including but not limited to the employees) of any services providers whatsoever of the Organiser that render such services within the headquarters, work points, warehouses and any real estates/ establishments whatsoever where the Organiser carries on their activities. This provision shall be applied regardless of the type of activities carried on by the employees of such providers, and, as well, regardless of the time they spend at the real estates/establishments where the Organiser conducts their activities
- Family members of the representatives mentioned in clauses i to iii above, namely children, parents and spouses)
- Persons aged up to 18. The relevant age shall have been reached before the calendar date of participation in the Campaign. The Organiser shall reserve the right to undertake all steps to avoid registration in the Campaign of the persons aged up to 18. In case of persons aged up to 18, their participation may occur only subject to a consent of their legal representative (parent, tutor or legal guardian)
- If there are identified any persons that had an impact on or contributed to premium winning, the Organiser shall be entitled to claim for return of so won premiumsand to file a lawsuit on recovery of the damages incurred, against the relevant persons
- Participants in the Campaign shall be bound to abide by the terms and conditions of the Official Regulations of the Campaign in conformity with the foregoing.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to amend or to modify these Official Regulations, provided that such modifications shall come into effect starting with the moment of presentation thereof in the version of these Official Regulations on the web pagedutyfree.md that becomes effective from the moment of publication of the amended Regulations.
SECTION 6. MECHANISM OF THE CAMPAIGN
- 6.1. General Participation Rules and Mechanism of the Campaign:
- Participants in the Campaign shall be individuals that buy goods amounting to 49 eurosat DUFREMOL LLC shops at the borders, or goods amounting to 79 eurosat DUFREMOL LLCshops in Chisinau International Airport, including individuals that buy goods on the web site dutyfree.md, amounting to 79 eurosand receive them via the ‘Shop and collect’ service,throughout the conduct of the Campaign.Tobacco products and products made in Moldova do not participate in the promo at Dufremol shop in Chisinau International Airport, at the Dufremol border shops tobacco productsshall be excludedfrom the sum of the sales receipt and value thereof shall not be considered when establishing the sums stipulated in this clause.
- After a purchase is made in the amount mentioned in clause 6.1.a, Participants shall receive a participation slip to be filled in according to the established procedure and to be submitted to a specially arranged site within DUFREMOL LLCshops participating in the Campaign.
- The participation slip shall comprise:information about the campaign, instantaneousguaranteed premium; area to indicate a contact telephone number; area to sign; Organiser’s contact telephone number; and Organiser’s web site. The participation slip shall be made of two detachable parts, one which shall be kept by a Participant and the other shall be kept by the Organiser.
- All participation slips shall take part in grand premium drawing by the end of promotion. The place, date and time of drawing shall be announced additionally on the Organiser’s web site, not later than 2 days before drawing.
- 6.2. Instantaneous guaranteed premiums shall be available for reception thereof at the shops participating in the Advertising Campaign ‘Win a Winter Holiday in Austria!’ The instantaneousguaranteed premium shall be grantedat the shop where the purchase was made. Thereafter the participation slip shall be filled in and put into a sealed collecting box and shalltake part in grand premium drawing. Keepingthe purchase-related tax receipt and the part of the participation slip handed over to the Participant shall be mandatory for validation thereof. The Organiser shall reserve the right to refuse to grant premiums if the terms and conditions mentioned are not abided by.
SECTION 7. PREMIUMS
7.1 The following premiums shall be granted:
- 7.1.1 Coffee --------- 5800 units
- 7.1.2 Teddy Bear---------- 5800 units
- 7.1.3Two-person trip to Austria-------- 3 units
SECTION 8. PERIOD OF PREMIUM GRANTING
- Campaign premiumsshall be granted throughout the period of promotion, provided that the Organiser shall be entitled to cease premium granting if the stocks thereof have been exhausted.
- If the stocks have been exhausted, the relevant announcement shall be placed within the shop participating in the Campaign.
SECTION 9. PROCEDURE FOR DEMANDING AND RECEIVING THE PREMIUMS
- Instantaneous premiums may be received on the basis of the winning participation slip right at the shop, at the moment of erasing the top layer thereof (not later than on 20thJanuary2017), and grand premiums may be received after the drawing that shall take place before the date of 25thJanuary2017, subject to a pre-announcement of the place, date and time on the Organiser’s web site, andprovided that winners are identified and winning participation slip is presented.In order to receive premiums, persons shall present the following: winning participation slip and valid passport.
Participants may demand their grand premiums before the date of 31st January 2017.
- By not demanding their premiums within the time frames set above and under the terms and conditions hereof, Participants shall lose their right to demand such premiums. The Organiser shall be released from all their duties vested on them with regard to the relevant Participants when it comes to premiums not demanded by such Participants according to the established procedure.
SECTION 10. LIABILITY
10.1 The Organiser shall bear no liability and shall not participate in the disputes related to the right of ownership to the winning slips. Existence of a dispute whatsoever related to the right of ownership to the advertising winning slips shall not influence on premium granting by the Organiser to the Participant that has abided by the provisions hereof.
10.2 By participating in the Campaign, all Participants and eventual winners shall agree and undertake to abide by and to conform to all requirements, terms and conditions imposed by the Organiser hereby, and shall offer the Organiser the right to use their names and images, in order to advertise the Campaign. Non-abidance by this clause shall entail personaland exclusive liability of Participants and eventual winners.
10.3 The Organiser shall not be bound in any way to maintainthe correspondence with applicants for any non-winning demands that arise either after effective distribution of premiums, or after expiry of the time frames of premium demand, specified herein. Liability of the Organiser for premium granting shall be limited in conformity withthe provisions hereof.
10.4 By participating in the Campaign, Participantsshall declare under their personal liability that they have familiarised themselves and agree with the following:
- A Participantshall be solely liable for any representations not complying with the reality
- A Participantshall represent that they do not suffer from any physical or mental diseases that will make premium use impossible
- A Participantshall know the normal conditions of premium use and may utilise it without any prejudices to their health and their bodily integrity and/or to the health and bodily integrity of the surrounding people
10.5 The Organiser:
- shall be released by winners, who give their consent thereto merely through participation in this Campaign, from any liability for all prejudices winners suffer from, after the moment of premium reception, regardless of the nature of such prejudices, including but not limited to the bodily injuries and/or health injuries, and, respectively, the injuries or damages incurred on their property
- shall not be liable for any eventualprejudices or damages caused by winners to any third parties, regardless of the nature of such prejudices
- shall reserve the right to redistribute their premiums or not to distribute them any more if a winner does not come to receive a premium
SECTION 11. TAXESAND LEVIES
The Organiser of the Campaign shall not be responsible for payment of any taxes, levies or other tax duties whatsoever related to the premiums granted, except for the tax deducted at source, applicable to individual incomes from the premiums, since the Organiser of the Campaign shall be bound to calculate, to deduct and to transfer such a tax to the public budget in conformity to the provisions of article 90 1 (1) of Tax Code no. 1163 dated 24of April 1997.
SECTION 12. PRE-SCHEDULE INTERRUPTION OF THE CAMPAIGN
The Campaign may be interrupted either due to a force-majeure circumstance, or through a decision of the Organiser that shall be made public (by placing the relevant announcement on the web page dutyfree.md) and shall abide by the legal provisions. If this Campaign is interrupted, the Organiser shall bear no liability for the premiums to be granted subject to fulfilment of the terms and conditions of awarding after such a date.
SECTION 13. DISPUTES
Any eventual disputes arising between the Organiser and Participants hereto shall be subject to a preliminary procedure of amicable settlement thereof within 15 calendar days of the moment of receipt of a relevant written claim. If the relevant dispute could not be settled within 15 calendar days of the moment of receipt of the written claim, then such disputes shall be considered by the competent courts of the Republic of Moldova.
SECTION 14. OFFICIAL REGULATIONS
The Official Regulations shall be available for all Participants hereto on the Organiser’s web site (dutyfree.md) and on the Organiser’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/en.dutyfree.md/. Participants shall agree by their participation herein to abide by and to conform to all provisions, terms and conditions of these Official Regulations and of any amendments hereto.
Organiser: Dufremol SRL